Piloting supported employment services for youth in North Macedonia
The goal of the project - Contribution to reducing inactivity and unemployment rate among young people up to 29 years old
- Providing employment support services for young people that are facing the inability of being competitive and accepted on the labor market.
- Strengthen the capacity of NGOs that provide supported employment services
- Training of trainers for supported employments and piloting of services for supported employment.
- Strengthen the network of supported employment service providers
- Continuous education for two representatives of LAG AGRO LIDER and their employment on a position - youth coaches (trainers)
- Introduced employment services for young unemployed persons up to 29 years of age (youth training, educational support, work assistance) through trained youth trainers in LAG AGRO LIDER
- Introduction of an educational unit and curriculum of supported employment provided by Vienna-Work
- Established cooperation with business entities to connect with potential employers according to the profile and needs of business entities
- An established collaboration of LAG AGRO LIDER with relevant institutions
- Networking of LAG AGRO LIDER with service providers for supported employment at national, regional, and EuropeThe project is implemented in partnership with Wien Work as a leading organization and five civil society organizations from N. Macedonia - LAG AGRO LIDER (Krivogashtani), Inclusive (Kumanovo), for Community Development (Tetovo), Izbor (Strumica) and Youth & Community Center (Gostivar)an level.
The project is implemented in partnership with Wien Work as a leading organization and five civil society organizations from N. Macedonia - LAG AGRO LIDER (Krivogashtani), Inclusive (Kumanovo), for Community Development (Tetovo), Izbor (Strumica), and Youth & Community Center (Gostivar)
The project is financially supported by the Austrian ministry for social affairs, health, care, and consumer protection of the UNDP.